How to Bet Online - New to Online Betting?
Choice of bookmakers where your money and details are safe.
Online betting whenever and wherever you want.
Fast authentification and betting for PC, mobile or tablet.
Best Betting Offers
When it comes to online betting, Unibet is one of the top recommeded betting sites, offering a multitude of sports along with diverse betting chocies on each event, in addition to live streaming for over 45,000 events every year. Unibet is one of the most reliable and respected online bookmakers, with over 11 million registered users worldwide.
Get Started with Online Betting
This step is very simple and takes only few minutes, because Unibet has streamlined this process.
Click below to check the 1-2-3 simple points to follow when making your registration.
1. visit Unibet website, and on the top-right corner of the page you will find a button "Register"
2. you will be redirected to a new window, where you have to complete some data, including name, date of birth, email address, user name, password, and others
3. use Unibet bonus code on the respective field in the registration form (the Bonus code field) or select the bonus you want to claim
4. click on the "Continue" button from the bottom of the registration page to move to the second page of the registration. Some more details will be required here. Rest assured your details are safe.
5. an email will have reached your account already from Unibet. Read it and confirm your email following the required link.
Make your first deposit
After you have succesfully registered, you will be logged in automatically, and asked to deposit money into your account.
Click below to check the correct way of making your first deposit.
Go to the Deposit Money page; here you will find different ways of depositing money, but the most common methods are:
Credit and debit cards – this is probably the best and quickest method when you want to make a deposit, because your bet365 account will be credited instantly, with no charges. You can use different types of credit and debit cards, like Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, or Electron.
- click on Deposit, select your currency, and then select Credit/Debit Card from the available list
- enter your cards details and enter your deposit amount (minimum is 10 Euro, maximum is 13,000 Euro)
- the last thing you need to do is to click on Make Deposit (in some cases, you must enter a CSV code, found on the back of your card, or a Password to approve the payment)
Skrill/Neteller – using an eWallet offers a fast and secure option, and the deposits are made instantly, with Unibet appliying no charge.
- first you have to click on Deposit, and from that list with available payment methods, choose the Skrill or Neteller (for this method you need a Skrill or Neteller account)
- select your betting currency, your Skrill/Neteller account details and select the deposit amount (minimum is 15 Euro and the maximum is 13,000 Euro), and click on Make Deposit
- after that you will be redirected to the Skrill / Neteller website, to confirm your payment
- within few seconds your account will be credited, and you can place your first bet.
Instant Bank transfer – this is also a good and secure method to make a deposit. This method is available in selected countries.
- again you have to click on Deposit, and select the Instant Banking method
- you will be redirected to your bank where you need to login and approve the payment
Get your welcome bonus
Time to get your welcome bonus from Unibet. As a new player you qualify for a specified bonus.
Click below to see how simple it is to claim your welcome bonus.
When you make your first deposit, Unibet will show you available bonuses - it is up to you to claim the bonus. You will have to accept the bonus when making the deposit.
- the available bonuses will be listed. You need to accept one of them
- check the bonus details and Terms and Conditions of use to understand the requirements. Deposit option restrictions may apply for claiming a bonus!
To qualify for this bonus, you must meet several conditions:
- before making a withdrawal, you must have settled and turnover requirements meed as per the bonus T&C
Start betting online
Now you have money into your account and it’s time to place your first bet.
Click below find the point-by-point guide to start placing bets online.
On the left side of the screen, Unibet offers a menu with a variety of sports, including soccer, tennis, basketball, and many others. For example, you want to place a bet on soccer.
- click on the Soccer menu from the right sidebar if you want to bet on football
- select a football competition from the list of soccer tounemanets, for example England Premier League
- now you can see all available matches from the Premier League, and their default 1-X-2 odds
- if you want to place a bet on other markets, click on right side button (e.g.: "122 bets"), taking you to a new page with a variety of betting options and odds for that match, such as for correct score, over/under, half time/full time, handicap betting, number of goals, goal scorers and many others
- for example, click on Chelsea to win against Swansea (full time result): add Chelsea 3/4 odds (from your top right menu, you can choose your odds format: Decimal=1.75; Fractional=3/4; and American=-400), to your bet slip, choose your stake (€5, €10…) and click on Place Bet
Withdraw your winnings
Your bets have been successfull and you now want to withdraw your winnings.
Click below to see the correct process for making your first withdrawal.
Here's how to proceed with withdrawing your winnings. For the first withdrawal you make, the process will take a bit longer. Here's why?
- you will have get your account verified (there is a KYC process in place, which can take between 48 and 72 hours to verify – due to high volumes); and that is because Unibet takes all financial regulations seriously
- for this step, you will need to send your documents for verification (you can upload them via the Know Your Customer section)
- you can choose between different ID documents, like driving licence, identify card, passport, and other documents such as phone bill, bank statement, and others
- get a scan copy of required documents (coputer scan or you can use a Scan app from your smartphone); once you have them, you can upload them (if you need clarification, you can ask for help into the live chat support)
- once your verification is complete, you will receive a notification on your email address
- the withdrawal process is very simple aftewards, as Unibet allows you to withdraw money using the same method you made your deposit
- depending on the payment method used, the withdrawals could take from a few hours, up to several business days (bank wire witgdrawals will take slighly longer compared with e-wallets or bank card withdrawals).
Recommended Online Sports Betting for UK
The above betting guide, while it was developed with Unibet in mind, can be succefully applied with any other online bookmakers. So here's our list of recommended betting offers, with some great welcome bonuses and integrated betting services.
Please note that each sportsbook comes with different bonus and different terms and conditions of use. T&C available on each operator's website. For new users only, 18+ of age. All above bookies are UK regulated along with few other European jurisdictions.